AR500 Armor Level III+ Curved Plate (Set - Two Plates)
AR500 Armor’s Level III+ body armor features an improved ultra-hard ballistic steel core, enhancing performance over their Level III line with a nearly 30% increase in core strength (AR550 steel). This enhanced ballistic protection will defeat rifle threats up to 5.56x45 (M193), 5.56x45 M855 (SS109), up to 3,100 feet per second, 7.62x51 M80 Ball (.308) rifle threats up to 3,000 feet per second, and 7.62x51 AP (Black Tip) up to 2,800 feet per second. AR500 Armor’s new generation II design improves ergonomics and comfort. Front/back plate dimensions: 10”x12”, or 11"x14". Thickness .26”. Weight varies according to plate size. 10"x12" plate weighs approximately 8 lbs. Side plates available in 6"x 6" or 6 x 8". Weight approximately 3 lbs. Made in the USA. Sold as a set.
- You are at least 18 years of age and the age of majority in your state, province, or territory of residence at the time of purchase.
- You are not a felon.
- You are not legally barred from purchasing, possessing, or using the item(s) purchased.
- You are legally allowed to possess and use the item(s) in your state.
- Your purchase does not violate any local, state, or federal laws.
- You are not purchasing the item(s) for criminal or amoral purposes.
- You will only use the item(s) purchased for lawful purposes.
- You are purchasing the item(s) on your own behalf and not on behalf someone else in order to avoid
complying with these Terms and Conditions.
- You assume all risk of use (or misuse) of the item(s) purchased.
- You understand that body armor is not bullet proof—IT IS ONLY BULLET RESISTANT, and if a bullet strikes you there is always a risk you will be injured
Level III and IV rifle rated body armor (Rifle Plates) fall under the jurisdiction of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), and are subject to the export control laws of the U.S. Government. Export or retransfer of Rifle Plates by any means to any foreign end user, or for any other end use, whether in the U.S. or abroad, without the written approval of the U.S. Department of State, is prohibited.
The sale, transfer, transportation, or shipment outside of the U.S. of any product prohibited or restricted for export without complying with U.S. export control laws and regulations, including proper export licensing, documentation or authorization, is strictly prohibited and may result in civil penalties and/or constitute a federal crime. Ballistic Armor Defense & Equipment, LLC will not engage in any transaction that requires the illegal export of any products and will not assist directly or indirectly with the illegal export or re-export of any products.