Buffalo Armory Level III+ Lightweight Curved NIJ Certified Steel Plates (Set)
These Buffalo Armory Star 647 Level III+ curved steel plates are not only NIJ 0101.06 Certified but are also lightweight (6.3 lbs. each for 10"x 12" size) and priced far below the competition (check the prices of other AR650 steel plates). They are 5mm (<.20") thin, come with a 10 year warranty and are made in the USA. At Level III+, they are rated to stop: 5.56mm x 45mm M193 up to 3,000 FPS, 5.56mm x 45mm M855 / SS109 steel penetrator (Green Tip), 7.62mm x 39mm 123 gr steel core, 7.62mm x 51mm M80 (.308). Sold as sets, 8"x 10", 10"x 12", or 11" x 14" size, and base coat only. You may not have heard of Buffalo Armory before but they private label to some of the largest body armor companies in the USA.
- You are at least 18 years of age and the age of majority in your state, province, or territory of residence at the time
- You are not a felon.
- You are not legally barred from purchasing, possessing, or using the item(s) purchased.
- You are legally allowed to possess and use the item(s) in your state.
- Your purchase does not violate any local, state, or federal laws.
- You are not purchasing the item(s) for criminal or amoral purposes.
- You will only use the item(s) purchased for lawful purposes.
- You are purchasing the item(s) on your own behalf and not on behalf someone else in order to avoid
complying with these Terms and Conditions.
- You assume all risk of use (or misuse) of the item(s) purchased.
- You understand that body armor is not bullet proof—IT IS ONLY BULLET RESISTANT, and if a bullet strikes you there is always
a risk you will be injured or killed.
Level III and IV rifle rated body armor (Rifle Plates) fall under the jurisdiction of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), and are subject to the export control laws of the U.S. Government. Export or retransfer of Rifle Plates by any means to any foreign end user, or for any other end use, whether in the U.S. or abroad, without the written approval of the U.S. Department of State, is prohibited.
The sale, transfer, transportation, or shipment outside of the U.S. of any product prohibited or restricted for export without complying with U.S. export control laws and regulations, including proper export licensing, documentation or authorization, is strictly prohibited and may result in civil penalties and/or constitute a federal crime. Ballistic Armor Defense & Equipment, LLC will not engage in any transaction that requires the illegal export of any products and will not assist directly or indirectly with the illegal export or re-export of any products.