Ballistic Armor Defense International Tactical Vest
The International Tactical Vest was designed to give Security and Law Enforcement officers maximum operational flexibility in handling a wide range of ballistic threats. Built to defeat handgun threats with Level II or IIIA ballistic panels, the officer can easily up-armor to rifle threats by the insertion of Level III or IV plates in the external plate pockets. These NIJ 0101.06 certified panels are proudly made in the USA and special threat tested. With the option of custom measuring, you won't find a more comfortable and safe tactical vest at these prices. Features include:
- Constructed of durable 1000 denier material
- Modular system accommodates accessories (throat, collar, biceps, groin)
- Front and Back Plate Pockets (10"x 12" standard)
- MOLLE compatible
- Adjustable shoulders for improved fit
- Adjustable side closure system
- Reinforced, heavy-duty rescue strap
- Front and back Velcro hook and loop ID attachment platforms
- Level II (SLSII) - Areal density of .89 lbs./sq. ft., 0.19" thin.
- Level IIIA (SLSIIIA) - Areal density of 1.18 lbs./sq. ft., 0.25" thin.
- Level IIIA Superlite (SLXIIIA) - Areal density of .86 lbs./sq. ft., .21" thin
Custom measuring included or specify size in order comments.