Onyx TYPHON Tactical Vest
The ONYX Typhon Tactical Vest was designed to give Security and Law Enforcement officers maximum operational flexibility in handling a wide range of ballistic threats. Built to defeat handgun threats with Level IIIA ballistic panels, the officer can easily up-armor to rifle threats by the insertion of Level III or IV plates in the external plate pockets. This versatile tactical vest includes:
- Rugged 500 Denier Nylon Cordura construction.
- Front and back 10”x 12” external plate pockets
(11x14 available by request).
- Easily adjustable shoulder straps.
- Adjustable internal cummerbund.
- Heavy-duty, reinforced "man down" strap.
- Front and back ID panel Velcro strips.
- Molle row for configurable pouch placement.
Contains NIJ 0101.06 certified Level IIIA ONYX Armor ballistic panels. Aerial density of 1.25 lbs./sq. ft., 0.22 inches thin. Made in the U.S.A Custom measuring available.
- You are at least 18 years of age and the age of majority in your state, province, or territory of residence at the time of purchase.
- You are not a felon.
- You are not legally barred from purchasing, possessing, or using the item(s) purchased.
- You are legally allowed to possess and use the item(s) in your state.
- Your purchase does not violate any local, state, or federal laws.
- You are not purchasing the item(s) for criminal or amoral purposes.
- You will only use the item(s) purchased for lawful purposes.
- You are purchasing the item(s) on your own behalf and not on behalf someone else in order to avoid
complying with these Terms and Conditions.
- You assume all risk of use (or misuse) of the item(s) purchased.
- You understand that body armor is not bullet proof—IT IS ONLY BULLET RESISTANT, and if a bullet strikes you there is always a risk you will be injured